Thursday, July 15, 2010

Group your instant messaging buddies by race!


I've been struggling for quite some time now to figure out the optimal categorization for my instant messaging buddies. Struggle no longer! I am now pleased to announce the perfect buddy list, THE BUDDY LIST ORGANIZED BY RACE!!!!

This new system will make your chats sooooo legit! Check this out, if you ever want to find out where the best chicken is, shiettttt.... YOU GOTTA HIT UP IN THE INDIANS!!!! I've never seen a race consume more chicken tikka masala and vindalooooo yo!

If you want to find out who that rappper is that spit some sick lyrics about applebottom jeans. Who do you ask? Shietttt.... YOU GOTTA ASK THE ASIANS! Why you might ask? It's a well known fact that 95% of asians illegally download their music. So of course they have searched for that artist before yo!

This new categorization will change the way chatting is done, forever! OH SHIETTTT, I'm late for my date with an asian shorty!!! Let me hit up my WHITE FOLK to find out what places asian girls like....peaceeeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment